March 6, 201313 yr comment_72353 Actually looks ok, but I never played any of these. Are the others any good? Report
March 6, 201313 yr comment_72355 NONO THEY ARE NOT edit: unless you like fistbumping midbattle, then it's the shit Report
March 6, 201313 yr comment_72359 Lol. That made me laugh enough to want to play it so I CAN fist bump and laugh some more. Report
March 6, 201313 yr Author comment_72362 I had fun with the first one, but probably only because GG was my co-op bestie. Report
March 6, 201313 yr comment_72366 Minion and I stopped shooting midway through the first one and took up melee completely, as it was the best thing to do. The AI was retarded. Report
March 6, 201313 yr comment_72378 So, sounds like a pass. Guess there was a reason I never picked them up. Report
March 6, 201313 yr comment_72381 We only bought it because it was inexpensive at the time, and we wanted co-op games (there's sadly very few of them out there anymore) so we could play stuff together. I think the only impression it made on me was there were guys shooting at us, he was stuck in the "here let me boost you up" position, and my guy for some reason kept trying to high five him instead of jumping to the ledge. We died. It was amazing. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.