February 26, 201313 yr comment_71860 The only concert I have really been to is Ozzie, and that was at Blizzcon a couple years back, so it doesn't really count. Tonight I'm going to see Lindsey Stirling. I.can't. wait Report
February 26, 201313 yr comment_71863 Have a blast, Ava. Get out there and watch more live shows. You'll wake up 40 one day. Report
February 26, 201313 yr comment_71871 Hope you have a great time. I haven't been to a lot of concerts, but I always have fun. I also prefer the smaller venues. Report
February 27, 201313 yr Author comment_71878 I think house of blues is a smaller venue of sorts. I dunno, I've never been Report
February 27, 201313 yr comment_71887 coming from someone who thinks concerts are boring, i do think seeing lindsey stirling would be decent. i just hate having to sit there for four hours listening to music. Report
February 27, 201313 yr comment_71893 Hah, I went to that Blizzcon as well. Concerts are amazing, I go to them whenever I humanly can. I hope Lindsay Stirling was amazing! I love the violin. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.