February 19, 201313 yr comment_71658 What a fucking idiot. That's just natural selection waiting to happen Report
February 19, 201313 yr Author comment_71660 I watched a video today of a guy doing the butter floor challenge. He compound fractured one of his toes. You could see bone. YouTube is full of idiots. Report
February 20, 201313 yr comment_71684 I watched a video today of a guy doing the butter floor challenge. He compound fractured one of his toes. You could see bone. YouTube is full of idiots. To amuse us all. Also to make us feel better about ourselves. Report
February 20, 201313 yr Author comment_71691 He is. He bought a 20 year old Crystal Pepsi from eBay (paid a lot), drank it, and then ended up ralphing on his dining room table. Yes, I watched two of his videos and am now an idiot in training. Report
February 20, 201313 yr comment_71695 Yeah, he'll die and nobody will know his name regardless. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.