February 15, 201313 yr comment_71480 Anyone have any suggestions on quality webcams? I was using a GearHead (which actually wasn't too bad, but I picked it up on the cheap for $20) but during the move the circuitry got smashed, which is what those weird little blue rings are when I have my cam on. I have a late Christmas gift headed my way, so I get a webcam and a headset. Make them good suggestions, I want to bankrupt poor Minion. Report
February 15, 201313 yr comment_71482 http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Widescreen-Calling-Recording-960-000764/dp/B006JH8T3S/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1360916487&sr=8-2&keywords=high+definition+webcam Maybe pair it with an 8" tripodhttp://www.amazon.com/Polaroid-Tripod-Digital-Cameras-Camcorders/dp/B004OAFO0I/ref=pd_sim_pc_1 Report
February 15, 201313 yr comment_71483 The webcam PK posted is a fancier version in the series of the webcam I got, http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004YW7WCY/ref=oh_details_o09_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1, which is already really good quality. I was able to cast console games using it pointed at the screen and they looked pretty good (though I now finally have a capture card). Plenty of brightness and focus settings to mess with to make it work right. And a tripod is a must, for my setup at least. Report
February 15, 201313 yr comment_71490 NOt gonna lie I saw this and I thought you were trying to get people to webcam and be dirty rofl. Like a giant webcam orgy Report
February 15, 201313 yr Author comment_71491 NOt gonna lie I saw this and I thought you were trying to get people to webcam and be dirty rofl. Like a giant webcam orgyThat's phase 2. Thanks for ruining the surprise. Report
February 15, 201313 yr comment_71493 That's phase 2.Thanks for ruining the surprise. Was that what was gona happen tonight....thank av. :-( Report
February 16, 201313 yr comment_71520 http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-HD-Pro-Webcam-C910/dp/B003M2YT96/ref=sr_1_6?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1361047945&sr=1-6&keywords=logitech+webcam this is the webcam I use, it has 720p at 30fps and 1080p at 15fps also it was not $115 when I bought it more like $70 Report
February 18, 201313 yr comment_71584 I wish I could recommend one but mine is rather middle of the line. I think it goes 720p but that's it. Report
February 20, 201313 yr comment_71666 Who said you wern't....your more than welcomeYou're just trying to go back on your secret society! Report
February 22, 201313 yr comment_71787 You're just trying to go back on your secret society!My mom wont let us use the basement any more for meeting. We had to disband Report
February 28, 201313 yr comment_71969 I'll get naked on webcam. And wear a horse mask. When is this meeting? Report
February 28, 201313 yr Author comment_71997 Clearly I should have bought the webcam before the headphones, damnit. Report
March 1, 201313 yr comment_72045 I'll get naked on webcam. And wear a horse mask. When is this meeting?I've seen pics. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.