February 14, 201313 yr comment_71420 This is just full of win. After reading this, ask yourselves if a writer for the New York Times or any journalist could ever flat out lie. http://www.teslamotors.com/blog/most-peculiar-test-drive Report
February 14, 201313 yr comment_71423 Not surprised. I don't believe hardly ANY media source these days at all. It's fucking disgraceful, and good on Tesla for fighting back. Report
February 14, 201313 yr Author comment_71431 i think another point to take from this, is, can a reviewer write unbiased? If a writer for the NYT can, why couldn't print or online games reviewers? Report
February 14, 201313 yr Author comment_71443 Here is Broder's say on what happenedhttp://wheels.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/02/12/the-charges-are-flying-over-a-test-of-teslas-charging-network/ Report
February 14, 201313 yr Author comment_71444 This is good, too. Be sure to read the comments!http://www.theatlanticwire.com/technology/2013/02/elon-musks-data-doesnt-back-his-claims-new-york-times-fakery/62149/ Report
February 14, 201313 yr comment_71446 I tend to believe logs, but that shit can be made up too. At least Tesla offered proof. Report
February 14, 201313 yr Author comment_71449 I think the entire test should be scrapped and the review/article. Clearly Broder never once filled the battery to capacity. Why would anyone using an electric vehicle, not want a full charge on a large trip like that? It's also not how one starts a 'test' of sorts, to use the supercharger stations put up by Tesla. Out of all the articles I read today, the best bits have been in the comments section of the last link I posted. Lots of interesting questions were asked and I seriously doubt we'll ever have clear answers for them. Report
February 15, 201313 yr comment_71457 Go Tesla. Glad they stood up for themselves. Someone just recently posted something on Reddit regarding 'Chef Hunter' regarding the reality of it all, it's an interesting read. http://www.reddit.com/r/KitchenConfidential/comments/17tcr9/so_im_watching_chef_wanted_with_anne_burrell/c891ftq Someone I know also participated recently in a reality competition, and returned after making it pretty far. She told me she was extremely disappointed with how badly staged the show was, and she couldn't ever watch it again due to how rigged it was. Kinda sucks. Anywho, this guy should be flipping fired over this, honestly. Flat out lying, versus slightly botching some info is pretty horrendous when it comes to reporting on something - especially a product. The more we let people get away with this, the more it's going to happen. If we don't express outrage, then they'll just get slaps on the wrist, and continue on their merry way. Report
February 17, 201313 yr comment_71540 Well, just letting you guys know, you can trust my reviews. I don't get paid. Hell, I wish I did. LOL Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.