February 13, 201313 yr comment_71363 The Gamercide Stream thread should technically be mostly used for announcing what is currently being casted (that, or we should have a thread titled "Now Casting" or something along those lines). So to avoid clutter I'm starting this thread that can follow alongside that one with all of the discussion we want. Report
February 13, 201313 yr Author comment_71364 Funny thing. The official Street Fighter Twitter account started following ustoday. Makes me wonder if they were in your stream. That's pretty cool. I was having a great time with it. I'm normally not huge into fighting games, but I found a team I liked (Ibuki and Xiaoyu) and was really liking the Scramble Battle feature in multiplayer mode. SFxTK has you use two switchable characters in a tag team in a system similar to Marvel vs Capcom's, and Scramble Battle (an option in Versus mode) lets all four characters appear on the screen at the same time, fighting eachother. Not on separate planes either, you can attack and be attacked by both opponents at once. It gets a bit confusing when your character keeps turning around to face each opponent, but its great fun. Report
February 13, 201313 yr comment_71374 Alright. Going live at 5pm EST with PK's favorite, Diablo III. Trying to get Assassin(Faperture) and Sedington to join me. If anyone else would like to join me, please feel free to let me know. Report
February 13, 201313 yr comment_71377 I'll play Diablo III with ya - what's your Gamertag? Although more important, what level are you and crap? I don't have any high levels on a non-EU server. Report
February 13, 201313 yr comment_71378 I have a level 32 Witch Doctor that just started Act 1 on Nightmare. I can always start a new game if need be. My name is DMLFury.1597 Report
February 15, 201313 yr comment_71478 Someone should highlight your epiphany about gems, Fury. It was amazing. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.