Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Warm Bodies

Featured Replies

Took the kid and wife to see it this morn and was plesantly shocked it was kida good. Morgan was completly into it with the love story, but the zombie fight was good and the kids thoughts about being a walking dead were funny. I expected to go into this for a 1hr 30+ min nap.

I just saw it tonight - I actually really enjoyed it. I was surprised. I thought it was going to be a few good laughs, but it actually managed to keep me engaged and giving a shit about the characters. The humour was great.

Saw it the other night it was a good spin on the Zombie story, had good humor and an interesting story, my wife enjoyed it and she usually doesnt like zombie movies.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.