February 8, 201313 yr comment_71159 Hey everyone. I have a favor to ask. If you browse the Internet on your phone or touch device I need your input. Visit our homepage. www.gamercide.orgAnd report back if the formatting looks ok. Anything out of place or even if it looks good. Thanks! Report
February 8, 201313 yr comment_71161 Just checked it out on my stock android browser on my Galaxy S3. Looks find and dandy to me good sir. Let me know if you need anything else. Report
February 8, 201313 yr Author comment_71165 Thanks guys. There are a lot of browsers and phones out there. All the input I can get helps. And if you don't mind, click on a post and let me know if those pages looks ok too. Thanks again. Report
February 8, 201313 yr comment_71169 looks plain and simple on my plain and simple windows phone. I LIKE IT Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.