February 6, 201313 yr comment_71052 The Postal Service plans to drop Saturday delivery of first-class mail by August in its latest effort to cut costs after losing nearly $16 billion last fiscal year, the cash-strapped mail agency said on Wednesday.http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/06/us-usa-postal-idUSBRE9150KX20130206 Report
February 6, 201313 yr comment_71065 Lame. It already sucks to order something at the end of the week and have to wait the extra time. Report
February 6, 201313 yr comment_71066 Oh well. Can't say I ever really depended on it. It's been coming so not a surprise either. Report
February 6, 201313 yr comment_71070 USPS is the absolute worst. You can never depend on it. It is always a day or two late. Report
February 6, 201313 yr comment_71074 I'd be cool with mail delivery three times a week. Like Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Anything that NEEDS to be shipped right away can go UPS or FedEx. Now I'm just talking delivery here three times a week. Still keep sorting facilities and whatnot open weeklong, but deliveries only MWF. Report
February 6, 201313 yr comment_71078 Im waiting for delivery to stop totaly and everyone get a P.O. Box and come get it Report
February 6, 201313 yr comment_71079 USPS is the absolute worst. You can never depend on it. It is always a day or two late.Depends on where you live. USPS for me has always been ahead of schedule by a day or two in northern/cenral valley California. Faster than UPS or FedEx for me in most cases. Report
February 6, 201313 yr comment_71081 It must be where I live it is usually behind schedule most of the time. Report
February 7, 201313 yr comment_71085 Didn't they say they were keeping package delivery for Saturday? Report
February 7, 201313 yr comment_71097 I get mad when I get mail. It's always bills. Nobody mails me anything good Report
February 7, 201313 yr comment_71105 http://www.salon.com/2013/02/06/congress_not_email_destroyed_the_postal_service/ Worth a read. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.