April 4, 201016 yr comment_946 to anyone interested lol...im looking for a sig that would have these 2 images in them...nothing to particular, jsut something that will fit the style of the mecha. Report
April 5, 201016 yr comment_1050 How's this?You can request any alterations you want. Tell me if you want some effects added on or anything. But I think it looks pretty good like this, clean. It's a cool source image. Report
April 5, 201016 yr Author comment_1209 it looks good... but i think ill remove the logo from the corner since it seems kinda weird ... since i was thinking of using it on an other forum as welll, ill use the logo as an avatar there..appreciated still ^^ Report
April 5, 201016 yr comment_1236 Fixed. Don't be afraid to ask for any alterations. I even fixed the weird blocky pixels on the blue line when i first resized the image lol.But honestly I think the logo looks kind of cool. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.