June 15, 201016 yr comment_11216 beyond sam's dream, i like where it's going. good to see ol' bill finally not biling things up. i was worried we'd never be able to reinstate his man card. all in all, strong opener. can't wait for sunday. Report
June 17, 201016 yr Author comment_11428 bill is more d bagged and wussified than the twighlight dude....and i use the word loosely. Report
July 7, 201016 yr comment_13056 I was looking to see if anyone watched this, and here it is hehe. Shane and I started watching this recently. We caught up with the past seasons right before the new one started. We love it. But I agree with the Bill comments, I don't really like him. Now Eric? OH BOY!!! I remember one of his sex scenes, OH HELL YEAH! Report
July 10, 201016 yr Author comment_13281 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1293361/Scientists-develop-fake-genetically-engineered-blood-use-battlefield.html Report
July 10, 201016 yr comment_13288 It is cool, but Bill would probably be unable to drink it because of a weak constitution. Report
July 20, 201016 yr comment_14146 I love True Blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Did anyone read the novels? I read all of them, but I'll behave and won't ruin anything for those of you that haven't read them Report
July 20, 201016 yr comment_14148 I know after this last episode, ol' Bill better hope Eric shows up and saves his ***. Or that Sookeh has some more tricks up her sleeve. Report
July 20, 201016 yr comment_14153 never read them. you watch the show?Yeppers! The tv series story is a tiny bit different from the novels on some things and characters, but I actually like the show better. I just wish I didn't read so far ahead, because I ruined it for myself Report
July 20, 201016 yr Author comment_14155 are the books dude worthy or are they geared towards the ladies? Report
July 20, 201016 yr comment_14156 Alittle bit towards the ladies.....but I totally recommend them to anyone who likes the series. But....like I said some things are different and you might find yourself either liking the novels or just the show. Report
July 20, 201016 yr Author comment_14157 i was hoping sam was gonna beat the **** out of his dad. Report
July 24, 201016 yr comment_14678 Here is a sneak peak at the rest of season three from Comic Con...Alan Ball - Comic Con Report
August 3, 201016 yr comment_15338 After the latest episode I just have one question... What the hell is Sookie? Report
August 3, 201016 yr Author comment_15397 man, there's no telling. even the creatures on there i'm familiar with they change so much they're not the same. i'm curious beyond beleif. Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_15968 Now Eric? OH BOY!!! I remember one of his sex scenes, OH HELL YEAH!I'm with you there! Report
August 16, 201016 yr comment_16505 After the latest episode I just have one question... What the hell is Sookie?You guys are going to sh*t your pants when you find out everything. Report
August 17, 201016 yr comment_16580 I totally figured it out what Sookie is... At least I'm 99% sure I know. It seems pretty obvious after everything. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.