June 14, 201016 yr comment_11132 I recently watched it and enjoyed it. The action was pretty cool and it had some good funny moments. My main complaint about it would be that the plot was too twisted and confusing. There's just switcheroo after switcheroo, like "This is the bad guy, no he is, wait, not that one, the other one."Anyone else see it yet? Thoughts? Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11134 I plan on watching it soon, but my friend seen it, and he said it was too over the top. Way too much action. He said something about them driving a tank out of a helicopter? Lol. It sounds good though. Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11154 I think I'll pass, Liam Neeson just isn't enough for me to want to see it. Report
June 14, 201016 yr Author comment_11172 A movie I had heard nothing about until the trailer but looks awesome and I kind of want to see next, is Jonah Hex.I'll definitely be seeing Toy Story 3 in 3D, too. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.