Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Twinkletoes interviews EE

Featured Replies

I've got one question for EE. Would you ever consider playing Gears of War to a Nine Inch Nails soundtrack? I don't think it would work, personally.

I think we are a lot alike, only you're younger and you like Megan Fox. I like her, but I wouldn't date her. Unless she asked me out. lol

  • Author

Uhh...I thought I was Uncle Twinkletoes...

If you recall, you wouldn't claim the name as your own so I took it over lol.

Dang Elite I never knew you worked at Gamestop, sweet job lol. Too bad you picked Megan Fox though, Jennifer Aniston is way better cool.gif

  • Author

Nope, Bogey is still Horsepickle because he won't stop trying to talk like a retarded gangster. lol

Aight Gucci Mayne.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.