Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Beat 3

Featured Replies

Ok after this thread, I'll make a 'Bogey's Beat thread' and start a compilation of beats I've made. Three's the charm though, right? Anyways, this beat I made is much "darker" and more depressing, but that was my intent. Thanks for listening guys and as always, I'm open for feedback for improvement.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zoaw2zum0jn

Funny thing today, my sister uses my computer to make herself CDs because I have lot's of music on my iTunes, and she came across this song you made Bogey and put it on one of her CDs because she really liked it. Keep up the good work man, it's well done.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.