Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

RDR - The Kidnapped Girl

Featured Replies

In “The Kidnapped Girl”, another gang has taken over Fort Mercer, and they’re holding a farmer’s daughter hostage.

You and your crew will need to charge the fort and eliminate the gang with all firepower necessary – then fend off enemy reinforcements as you transport the girl by stagecoach safely to her home at Ridgewood Farm.

rdrcoopkidnapped004.jpg

rdrcoopkidnapped003.jpg

rdrcoopkidnapped002.jpg

rdrcoopkidnapped001a.jpg

Read more at Rockstar's site

****, this sounds awesome. I can't wait for the DLC, I'll be getting on around 11 or 12 normally when the DLC comes out by the way, PK. Since I have some time off work. So, I should be able to join you, and whoever else for some RDR finally.:D

The repetition of the map gets to me after awhile...I love playing with the guys and the fun to be had is amazing, but the map doesn't change at all. Now with that said...I love Puzzle Quest..lol...Yeah. I don't get it either...LOL.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.