September 19, 201214 yr comment_63983 What’s the story behind your gamertagWhen I first signed up for XBox Live and created my account I had chosen the Panda avatar. It looked innocent and all but I imagined it was sinisterly disguised. This led to the signature I’ve always used for the past 8 years or so on the XBox Live forums, “My gamerpic is NOT a Panda. It is a thermonuclear device DISGUISED as a plush toy!”. Seeing as I had a recent change in my gamertag after all this time I decided to roll with what I’ve always been, a ThermoNuclear Panda. What game are you currently playing?Currently I’m playing quite a few games including the recently released Borderlands 2, Madden 13 and Darksiders 2. When I’m on the PC I’ve been playing Mechwarrior Online and as well as the excellent World of Tanks.What game are you looking forward to that has yet to release?A new Mega Man. Screw you Capcom. I’m also looking forward to the new Castlevania games (including the new 3DS one). I’d also like to see a new Metroid on the Wii U eventually.If you could be anything in the world what would it be and why.I’d like to have money to be a philanthropist. It’d be cool to be independantly wealthy, not have to work and just spend all my monies on upgrading and building new stuff. Not only that but I’d probably be remembered a lot longer after I finally kick the bucket.What is your biggest gaming pet peeve when playing with others?Intentional friendly fire. God I hate that. Team killing, griefing, blocking me in a corner. Any of that stupid crap. To this day I still get into arguements on Live with this guy I’ve been gaming with for what seems like forever. We used to play Chromehounds and he would almost ALWAYS shoot out my legs or my tank treads in the beginning of the match to cripple me for no reason. Was funny at first but it gets old real fast.When you aren’t gaming, what are you doing?When I’m not gaming lately I’m usually working long hours in the insurance business. In my free time I enjoy reading, painting, playing guitar, golfing whenever I can and spending time outside.You are walking around town and you discover a panda bear sitting in a dark alley wearing sunglasses and sipping a nuka cola. After rubbing your eyes to make sure you aren’t seeing things, the panda bear motions for you to come over. What do you do?You do what the panda tells you to do. No questions. You do not want to piss off a panda bear, especially one wearing sunglasses.If you could choose between winning a lifetime of free video games or winning the car of your dreams, which would you choose and why?Depends on how long I have to live. If I know I’m going to die shortly I’m totally taking the car and doing some reckless stuff haha. Otherwise it’s games all the way! In 5 words or less, describe your gamer selfPanda power shouldn’t be underestimated. Tweet This Post Post to FacebookView the full article Report
September 19, 201214 yr comment_63990 I'd totally take the games, too. lolNice spotlight, Chris and Siren. Report
September 19, 201214 yr comment_64000 I think even if I had like 3 weeks to live I'd take the games. Driving is fun and all, but games will make the last while entertaining. I also don't have to worry about getting arrested by dick cops! Good read Chris. Report
September 20, 201214 yr comment_64016 Nice spotlight, Chris and Siren.I'd totally take the car. A 1969 cherry red Chevelle SS with two black stripes going down a cowl hood, a 350 in that bad boy, chrome exhaust, leather interior, bucket seats......I'd be a happy little lady. Report
September 20, 201214 yr comment_64024 Good spotlight, panda is the reason I started on this forum. Report
September 20, 201214 yr comment_64030 I love these. I've always wondered where the panda thing came from Report
September 20, 201214 yr comment_64041 I love these. I've always wondered where the panda thing came fromYup. There wasn't many gamerpics to choose from in the early days when XBL first launched so I picked the Panda and ran with it haha. Report
September 20, 201214 yr comment_64044 Good read, amusing anecdote about the gamerpic. Whatever happened to your exploding panda gif, Chris?Games for life is certainly the way to go. Plus not buying games means having more disposable income for a cool car later lol. Report
September 20, 201214 yr comment_64046 It's over at the old ATC, along with a crapload of other smilies lol. Report
September 21, 201214 yr comment_64080 I miss some of those old emotes... You could tell a story or have a conversation with them. Report
September 22, 201214 yr comment_64083 Keep them coming Siren. Great read as usual. Oh, and I'd take the car as well. Take a LOT of games to buy the cars I dream of owning. Report
September 26, 201214 yr comment_64235 I miss some of those old emotes... You could tell a story or have a conversation with them.Yeah i know. We had some awesome ones back in the day lol Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now