February 3, 201313 yr comment_69937 http://www.twitch.tv/gamercide/c/1893745 Embed no longer works. You'll need to click the link. Fixed -Dat Report
February 4, 201313 yr comment_69957 Oh the deep conversations of Gamercide streams. lol . Cool Rich Doritos? HAHA Report
February 4, 201313 yr Author comment_69958 Should have been there! A bit after this part, Kev, MrsBE and I used voice changers. It was pretty hilarious. Report
February 4, 201313 yr comment_69965 Should have been there! A bit after this part, Kev, MrsBE and I used voice changers. It was pretty hilarious.And Macky, I mean GG. It was fantastic lol. Report
February 4, 201313 yr Author comment_69966 GG loads up Darksiders (AKA Fairy game) 8:13 PM - PeeKnuckle: Back to the fairy game -Chaz8:14 PM - green grenades: you mad cuz you can't beat box - mackie8:14 PM - PeeKnuckle: Called yourself Mackie LOL Report
February 6, 201313 yr Author comment_70890 6:16 PM - PeeKnuckle: Chaz just wanted to say hi. Jerk6:16 PM - green grenades: fuck chaz6:16 PM - PeeKnuckle: You're just mad becuz u dun have fairy wingz6:16 PM - green grenades: fucker6:16 PM - PeeKnuckle: lol6:16 PM - PeeKnuckle: *ur Report
February 6, 201313 yr comment_71067 Wnat to play some CoD and listen to dubstep? - Olivia Fond a pic from when I went to ComiCon too. -Olivia Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.