June 5, 201016 yr comment_10387 <object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object> Report
June 5, 201016 yr comment_10399 That looked amazing. When I first saw this game I thought it looked like Ghost in the Shell, but the resemblance in that trailer was uncanny, it looks just like it, which is a good thing, as I love Ghost in the Shell. Even the themes in it seem similar, like the subtitle, "Human Revolution".I totally want to go and play the first two Deus Ex games now. It looks like it's time to get over my bad memories of crawling around the tutorial level, crippled, being shot to death but being unable to die or restart to a checkpoint. lol Report
June 13, 201016 yr comment_10980 No offense to them, but all i hope for is that square doesn't screw this up >.< and that its holds all the classic deus ex feel. But other than that it looks Simply stunning Report
September 17, 201016 yr Author comment_19318 Newish trailer from the Tokyo Game Show<br><object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5cq6ZfaWXI?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5cq6ZfaWXI?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5cq6ZfaWXI?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object> Report
September 20, 201016 yr comment_19478 Looks great, hopefully they can pull it off without it becoming a straight shooter. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.