Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Alucard's Backlog

Featured Replies

So this is what I'm facing in terms of gaming.  I somehow came up with the idea of merging it with something that happens in the manga "Hellsing", and made this.  I think it turned out pretty well, but I doubt anyone who hasn't read the manga (or watched Hellsing Ultimate if/when it's finished) will understand it.

 

sbacklog.jpg

 

I'd almost like to put it in my sig to complement my Lost image, but it's far too long.

steamlost.jpg

 

EDIT:  Apparently Hellsing Ultimate has finally ended with OVA X.  I need to go back and watch all of those now, badass show.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.