Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Car problem, car solution

Featured Replies

So within the past two weeks, car problems have plagued me. My 1998 Jetta has always had problems of dying in the rain. We sent it in to get fixed about two weeks ago to get it fixed. It worked once in the rain so I got four new tires. After $650, it died again. 

 

My mom told me about a cheap $500 1996 Subaru Legacy. I bought that and used it for 3 days. On the third day, I'm driving home from work. I'm getting resistance in the gas pedal. Get within a mile and a half of home and I'm going about 35mph. I hear a whistling and then, BANG! Loud bang and the back wheels lock up and the back end spins out into the middle of the road. I correct and get it straight again and pull over. Smoke coming from the hood, oil light on. The works. I start it up again after 2 stress cigarettes, drive it at 2mph to my buddy's driveway about 50 yards down the road. Loud grinding the whole way.

 

So after two weeks, I'm down $650 for my old car and $500+$250 registration fee for this piece of shit. 

 

Now comes the good news. I make it to a dealer on Monday. Today, I just drove home a 2011 Nissan Sentra with 35,000 miles. All in my name. 

 

I'm junking the Subaru for $300. My other old car will be given to my brother since it's reliable in dry weather. 

 

Anyways, I made out okay. Here's my new baby. 

 

iwHI47NFkr8KR.jpg

 

3VpMMLw.jpg?1

Check your ignition sys... spray down the coil, wires, witha spray bottle of water. Watch for arching. But congrats on the new ride.. very nice

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.