Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Taylor Swift Concert

Featured Replies

I know I'll probably be made fun of... But I'm going to a Taylor Swift concert tomorow night ahaha. My friend needed to get rid of tickets and I was like **** it, i'm not doing anything Sat night might as well go to a concert. At least she's hot right?

hey free is free dude. i listen to alot of country so i hear her music often enough on the radio. she isnt bad on the eyes or the ears, have fun while your there

  • Author

Ahaha... Well I'm going with another guy... lmao, but we're meeting up with friends who are girls later on so it's somewhat alright.

I almost bought tickets to see Lady Gaga with my girlfriend if they weren't so ******* expensive!!! My gf's still going. She bought tickets with 4 other friends of hers and the ticket prices came out to $125 a person. One of the girls bailed because she had a class or something else to do and sold her ticket for $400!!!! :blink: I asked my gf why she didn't sell her ticket. :P lol but Taylor Swift seems like a really nice genuine person. I just don't see the ingenuity in her music, but it is catchy. Have fun! eat-drink-smiley-5170.gif

EDIT: And I would go if they were free tix too.

  • Author

Ahaha exactly, she's good to look at and listen to, I've been known to jam out to some of her songs on occasion. I had said to my friends that I would def go if the tickets weren't like 100 bucks and then this opportunity popped up.

My friend described up my thoughts on this situation

Maybe i am just comfortable enough with my sexuality to say "hey i know most of t.swifts fans are pre-teen girls, but i like her music and i'm going to her concert"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.