January 22, 201313 yr comment_69364 Beta sign ups herehttp://www.elderscrollsonline.com/***Updated with gameplay by IGN*** Report
January 22, 201313 yr comment_69375 thanks for the link pk, just finished signing up for the beta. that trailer was badass too Report
January 22, 201313 yr comment_69376 Trailer looks cool but like it says its just a "cinematic trailer" so we will see what it's actually like. I did sign up for it but I'm not expecting to get in, but we should get a gamercide group together in either case for whom ever does get in. Report
January 23, 201313 yr comment_69383 I hope it's as awesome as it looks. Which isn't always the case. Report
January 23, 201313 yr Author comment_69388 Here's some screenshots from the game to get a better idea of how it'll look.http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en/media/screenshots Report
January 23, 201313 yr comment_69394 Awesome trailer indeed. Though, it sadly appears the Gods of Tamriel still frown upon Levitate. Report
January 24, 201313 yr Author comment_69421 Gameplay video courtesy of my son Updated the OP with this video Report
January 27, 201313 yr comment_69588 As long as it's world pvp and not instanced battleground bullshit, then I'll be able to get into the storyline and game a lot more. I can't stand instanced battlegrounds. WoW was ruined when they introduced that, because people stopped going out into the world and started standing around their major cities waiting for stuff to pop. Hopefully they won't repeat that.(ps: I have no sound so I can't hear what they're saying) Report
January 27, 201313 yr comment_69610 Well, the game play looks pretty cool, and the world of course is awesome. However, is there a first person view? I didn't watch the entire video. I'm still a bit skeptical about MMO ES. Report
January 27, 201313 yr Author comment_69614 It'd probably look pretty bad if it had a first person view. Did you notice some of the NPC's? I know it's in beta, but they looked pretty bad. Mottled and almost colorless. Report
January 27, 201313 yr comment_69633 Yeah. It certainly needs some polish. I still think it's going to be the first ES game I truly dislike. I'm also worried they are going to pay so much attention to it that their single player stuff gets left in the dust. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.