Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Will Brady be fined or otherwise penalized for this?

Featured Replies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNzX_Dtpc0U

Also, their last drive had three glaring problems for me.

1. Clock keeper doesn't start the clock when the ball is hiked. This allows the Pats to run two plays before the two minute warning. Very helpful to them since they had zero timeouts.

2. Brady is about to be sacked, doesn't reach either hash marks and tosses the ball away. If there was an eligible receiver there, I sure didn't see them. Should have been grounding in my opinion.

3. Movement on the offensive line prior to snap. Total false start and no flags were thrown.

Every year this happens and it's things like this that make me stop watching NFL games. I absolutely love football, but the NFL makes me frustrated like nothing else.

Tell me about it. Too many games throughout the year seem like "sports entertainment" rather than football. Its like the nfl is trying to control storylines with refs.... I really dont like the way some games just have a WTF moment with refs.

I thought what Brady did was a cheap shot, the announcers were saying he was trying to protect him self, I though he was tring to kick Reed. He should be fined for it since no penalty was called. I thought there were several calls that were trying to help the Pats, I also thought they missed the intentional grounding. Although in the SF game they did may the correct no call on the last play the reciever wasnt 5 yrds downfield when there was contact. I think the probelm is for the playoffs they mix all the ref crews up instead of using the best crews during the season that know one another and do a good job.

The golden boy wont get fined....but it def seemed like they were helping the pats try to win.....east vs west superbowl

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.