Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Want to tell you guys about this! PLS Read?

Featured Replies

I want to tell you guys about this cool program I've been doing since 2001. Its called MyPoints.

When I first started the program all I did was just read the emails they sent me, and that earned me 5 points for each one. It took me a long time to earn my points that way, but I earned my rewards. It would have been quicker if I shopped online, but I didn't at that time, not that I had the money to anyway.

I ended up earning several trips to Red Lobster (just by reading email!! no joke!). Thats just the reward I chose, you can choose your own of HUNDREDS. Including Paypal, Amazon, Gamestop and many many others, that come in the form of gift cards.

This past Christmas I finally used MyPoints to do some online shopping! Walmart for one is one of the hundreds of merchants you can shop through. I bought the kids tablets, and Ians TV from Walmart online, and used in store pick up. By using MyPoints to do the shopping I earned 8 points per dollar for the order. Then I made an Avon order, so you ladies who shop with Avon can do this too. With shopping, the points add up quickly.

I now have 9,570 points to spend! For example, with that I can get.... a $50 Gamestop gift card, and a $10 Red Lobster gift card (cuz I gotta have it!! hehe), or a $50 Paypal credit, or a $50 Amazon code, and then its enough for a $10 gift card somewhere else with points left over.

I haven't decided what I am going to do with my points yet. Normally I obviously get my yummy Red Lobster, but I may do something different this time, idk yet.

But I will definately will be doing more online shopping!!!

Regardless if you want to do online shopping or simply just 'read' the rediculously short emails, its a great way to earn free money!!!!!

If you are interested in easy free money just post or PM me your email addy and I'll send you an invite! Its sooooo simple to do, with soooo many awesome rewards!

  • Author

Really? This doesn't sound interesting to anyone? Its so easy!

I didn't mention before, theres also point earning possibilities on the MyPoints website that doesn't involve making purchases. Also, some of the emails you would get are surveys, if you qualify for the survey those are good point earning emails too. There are also surveys on the website.

Theres no risk at all to try it out. If you don't like it you just cancel your account and be done with it.

I don't get anything major by anyone joining, thats not why I'm doing this. I just think this is cool, and I want to share it with you all. I only get 25 points if you join, IF you make a purchase we BOTH get 750 bonus points (those bonus points for you are on top of the shopping points you earn).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.