January 15, 201313 yr comment_69170 I saw it a little while back and enjoyed it. It had that good Tarantino style mix of comedy, action, and amusing but drawn out dialogs. Also funny was the fact that Tarantino was in it and had the worst fake accent. Report
January 15, 201313 yr Author comment_69171 As far as I know, Tarantino makes a cameo in almost all of his movies. I know he was also in Inglourious Basterds in a certain scene. I thought the movie was awesome. I'd say it's better than IB and just as good as Pulp Fiction. Also Jonah Hill out of nowhere. lol Report
January 16, 201313 yr comment_69179 So is it really good? I myself thought Inglorious Bastards was terrible. I liked his other stuff but I thought IB was terribly boring. The fact that the Bastards were in the movie all of 10 minutes really irked me. Report
January 16, 201313 yr comment_69181 Django and the awesome deuteragonist Dr. Schultz are in almost every scene, so it doesn't have that same shortcoming as Inglorious Basterds. Report
January 20, 201313 yr comment_69308 Hmm. I wanted to see this, but I'm not sure if I'll get to it before it leaves theaters. Report
January 21, 201313 yr comment_69335 Some things that bug me about the movie, why didn't they just go straight to Candy and ask to buy her instead of going through all that bullshit. Second, when he talks the slavers into letting him go why didn't he just use their help instead of killing them. I would think it would be more effective to have 4 instead of just himself. That part really irked me. Report
January 22, 201313 yr comment_69371 He didnt talk the slavers...the one was gona shoot him if he didnt leave so he plugged him and then the horse. Also if they went stright to candy for her there would have been 1hr less movie Report
January 23, 201313 yr comment_69405 No you are thinking of the beginning I'm talking about towards the end when he is in the cage and tells the 3 slavers about a bounty and they let him go. They were all on bored with helping him, and there was money there. I thought it was dumb he killed them. Report
January 24, 201313 yr comment_69471 I haven't seen it yet, but I really want to. I'm a big fan of most of Tarantino's work, and this is supposedly one of his best aside from a few minor issues. Report
January 24, 201313 yr Author comment_69481 GG, they killed him because Quentin Tarantino always makes a cameo in his movies and he always dies. He was one of them (the one with the REALLY bad Australian accent and who got blown up by the dynamite). He needed to die and the scene was pretty much there for that and to show how he escaped. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.