Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Missed Giveaway Giveaway!

Featured Replies

Hey there everyone.

I was very busy during this first major giveaway this year and therefore I could not get the gifts I bought to Siren in time.

Now I'll be giving them away. These are all PC games and there will be 2 different prizes comprising of three games.

1. Arma II and Arma II Operation Arrowhead - This is the main game and the expansion which allows you to play Day Z!

2. The Walking Dead

If you're interested in these games, post here and let me know by Saturday, January 19th and I'll do a drawing!

Apologies for missing the giveaway! Good luck.

  • Author

Good luck. I think you'd really like the Day Z mod. It's pretty awesome.

I'm interested in Walking Dead, but I'd feel kinda weird winning it since I've barely been around at all.

  • Author

Well, I'm gonna give these away regardless. If no one enters by tomorrow, it's all yours! I missed the giveaway and I have gifts to... well, giveaway.

  • Author

Anytime sir. Enjoy!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.