January 14, 201313 yr comment_69124 http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/community/articles/985/borderlands-2-gear-up-eventThe final day of festivities is upon us, as Pandora grows more dangerous (but also more rewarding) for those adventuring online with two or more players in True Vault Hunter Mode* -- should the varkids infesting Tundra Express, Caustic Caverns or Natural Selection Annex survive long enough to enter the pod state multiple times, they stand a far greater chance of morphing into the fearsome Vermivorous the Invincible. However, those that emerge victorious in their struggles against Vermivorous the Invincible also face greater rewards as the legendary Norfleet weapon is far more likely to appear upon his defeat.I know most, if not all of you are done with this game. However, if you ever wanted a shot at Vermiverous, now is the time. The catch? There has to be two or more players for it to happen and it's for a short time. Report
January 14, 201313 yr comment_69125 Meh. I'm so sick of Borderlands and its crap that I can't even begin to express it. It was fun at first for quite awhile with the base game and none of the shenanigans patches but as the DLC started rolling out I was sad. Thanks for posting this anyways PK. Report
January 15, 201313 yr Author comment_69148 Probably for the best. Watched my friend Fooz stream this event and they got THREE Vermi's. lol They must have died 50 times each before they got 'em all. Report
January 15, 201313 yr comment_69158 Borderlands is my favourite FPS. Borderlands 2 was Borderlands with new stuff. It was fun to explore and play, but they started patching things and it feels less like the game I love. There's a disconnect between the two games for me now, where there was none initially. I have forever turned my back on Borderlands 2. Report
January 15, 201313 yr comment_69173 When they started making it f'n mandatory to play online with others just to get certain enemies and gear.... thats when i lost all interest. It is fun to play online, but it shouldn't be required. Report
January 15, 201313 yr Author comment_69175 Gearbox forums are full of those kinds of complaints. Can't get Vermi alone, can't take on raid bosses alone (unless you cheese or cheat), etc.They used to listen to their fans. Now it seems all they're worried about, is providing a challenge and making the game hard. For what, eSports? Non-competitive game. Report
January 20, 201313 yr comment_69307 Makes me sad every time I think about it. The game was fun. I just wish they'd have done things differently. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.