Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Breaking Bad

Featured Replies

I just started watching this show and, coincidentally, just finished all 5 seasons! Well, 4 and a half seasons.

What are all your thoughts?

I hate Walter. That is all.

I don't think I could sit through a show where I hate the main character lol. However I'm all caught up and it is one of the best shows in the past few years, however one thing that bothers me is, they stopped doing the scenes at the start of episodes. I loved that, example, when Tuko's car was shot up bouncing, then it cuts to Title, or when it showed the bear floating in the pool or when it showed body bags on the front lawn then cuts to title. I don't understand why they stopped doing that, it made the show that much better.

  • Author

I don't think I could sit through a show where I hate the main character lol. However I'm all caught up and it is one of the best shows in the past few years, however one thing that bothers me is, they stopped doing the scenes at the start of episodes. I loved that, example, when Tuko's car was shot up bouncing, then it cuts to Title, or when it showed the bear floating in the pool or when it showed body bags on the front lawn then cuts to title. I don't understand why they stopped doing that, it made the show that much better.

Yeah, I enjoyed the foreshadowing too.

I like the foreshadowing of the 5th season with Walt on his 52nd birthday. I really want to know what the deal is with that scene.

  • 8 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.