January 10, 201313 yr comment_68856 So after playing the gorgeous Trine 2 in 3D and taking some screenshots, I decided to make a thread where I can show off how awesome stereoscopic 3D gaming is. For now there are several from Trine 2 and its DLC, and one from Sleeping Dogs. I may put images from other games that look good in 3D in here later. All you have to do is cross your eyes until the two sides overlap, and you should get the effect of depth perception. Exactly the same method as viewing "magic eye" images. Report
January 10, 201313 yr comment_68881 I've tried two different times. I think Kevin's trolling us. I just get pain in my eyes for trying to cross them that hard. Report
January 10, 201313 yr comment_68883 I've tried two different times. I think Kevin's trolling us. I just get pain in my eyes for trying to cross them that hard.Fucking THIS!!! lol Report
January 12, 201313 yr comment_68976 I never could make the Magic Eye stuff work. Same with this. I sort of get it when I get close enough, but it's mostly a blurry mess. Report
March 12, 201313 yr Author comment_72767 It's been a while since I've added any images to this thread, but I think I'm going to have to soon. Unreal II looks freaking amazing in stereoscopic 3D. Report
March 18, 201313 yr Author comment_73022 Okay, finally uploaded a few more. Three games.First, Stacking, which was a decent but short game that looked good in 3D. Next, LEGO Lord of the Rings, which looked great in 3D, and was good fun. And finally, Unreal II: The Awakening. For lack of a better word, the stereoscopy looked unreal in it (in a good way). I really liked the game and was disappointed that Unreal Tournament III (even though it of course had "Tournament" in the title) didn't have a proper campaign like II did. Report
March 19, 201313 yr comment_73041 I forgot how good that game looked when it released. I'll never forget spending a lot of time just making the chicks eyes follow me. Seems silly now, but that was awesome then. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.