Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Mad Men

Featured Replies

How is there not a post about this glorious show?

I started watching Mad Men and I powered through most of the first season in two days. Thoughts on the show?

  • Author

The main character is Donald Draper, he's an ad man for a smallish company in the 1960's. You know nothing about this mans past, every time a little piece of it comes up, they take it away. The dialogue is full of witty banter and interesting drama. I'm not usually one for drama, but this one is interesting. They did a really good job with the time period and the dialect.

  • Author

He called redheads evil. He doesn't know about gingers. :bat: They're not alone in this anymore.

Ah but alas i do. For when the cry went out....who will tame the red haied beast...who will marry it. I was but the poor fool to stand up and say "I"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.