Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I never did this. Hello.

Featured Replies

My name is Drew. I go by FrustratedFury on practically everything, or just Fury for short. Call me whatever you'd like. I used to stream on Evolved Gaming's Rage Quit Radio for years, but finally had to retire that channel. It's still there if you want to see some of my old exploits with my dumb rooomates. Some of it was rather funny. Anyways, I'm streaming for Gamercide now. I have a pretty crazy schedule, but I'm trying to get at least one day of the week for my stream. I've known the big guys at Gamercide for years. Always been friends with them and they have always been good to me and my old stream. As of late, I write video game reviews for ZTGD.com. I have been writing for them for a good three years now. I also host the N4G Podcast and Phoenix Down gameclub podcast. Yeah, I'm a rather busy guy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.