January 6, 201313 yr comment_68472 That if you're ever sprayed in the face with maceJohnson and Johnson baby shampoo works WONDERS on helping relieve the burn.Note: I personally did not get maced in the face Report
January 6, 201313 yr comment_68479 Today my daughter learned that PS3 games are not DVD's.....R.I.P MY NEW WALKING DEAD GAME... Daddy it didnt work so i threw it out. Report
January 6, 201313 yr comment_68504 Oh man! You'll both look back at that one day and laugh. lol Report
January 7, 201313 yr comment_68527 Today I learned that Christian Bale is a dirty mother****er. Report
January 7, 201313 yr comment_68557 Yeah PK we prob will....i dug it out cleaned it off and took it back to Gamestop....the kid behind the desk gladly gave me a new one. Well more like he didnt care Report
January 7, 201313 yr comment_68589 so what happened that you learned this new fun fact about mace avahra? Report
January 7, 201313 yr Author comment_68623 OH, you know the usual.Some guy was pestering a hooker so she maced him in the face Report
January 7, 201313 yr comment_68629 Fun fact: This applies to most peppers that are hot and miserable! You can get capsaicin burns when chopping peppers in the kitchen without protective latex gloves. I found this out last week when cooking and my hands hurt like a mofo. Yay internet. Report
January 7, 201313 yr comment_68635 I stepped on a pepper when I had a cut on my foot. It was like being stung by an insect continuously. Sucked so bad. haha Report
January 8, 201313 yr comment_68640 We have a guy in our fire co use Dave Insanity sauce on his wings the scratch his balls...it was gross but funny as hell Report
January 9, 201313 yr comment_68723 We have a guy in our fire co use Dave Insanity sauce on his wings the scratch his balls...it was gross but funny as hell That Dave's Insanity sauce is nasty stuff! lolToday I learned: Apparently people mailed children through the United States Postal Service...http://www.genealogybank.com/gbnk/newsletter-archives/1107/article Report
January 10, 201313 yr comment_68825 Okay, I have a pepper story.My dad makes Jalapeño poppers. For those of you who don't know, a Jalapeño popper is a jalapeño that is wrapped in cheese, breaded and then grilled. Usually with bacon wrapped around it. When I was about 13 years old, I was helping my father cook. I've never eaten his jalapeño poppers before and was excited to try one. I was cutting up the jalapeños with my dad and after awhile we had finished. I didn't have any issues with my hands, but I did have to use the restroom. I used the restroom (number 2, lets keep it classy) and there was a heat that spread like fire. Oh by the gods how it burnt. Never again have I handled a hot pepper. Never again shall I. Now Gamercide knows my shame. Report
January 10, 201313 yr comment_68829 Ouch...i dont even like my TP warm....i cant pic that pain...but it is funny as hell Report
January 10, 201313 yr comment_68836 It's really funny, at least in retrospect. For the record, when you dip your manhood in milk, it soothes it. Report
January 10, 201313 yr comment_68848 For some reason I just imagined you grabbing some kid's Yahoo! and dunking it in there with extreme satisfaction. Report
January 10, 201313 yr comment_68885 I watched my brother soak a chicken wing in it and after consuming said chicken wing, squirm around on the floor in tears. It was hilarious. Report
January 11, 201313 yr comment_68893 I've been that fool too. I think i drank a gallon of mike and ate a loaf of bread. I swore i was having a heart attack. On the lighter side i did give my entire fire co a great laugh Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.