Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Psst....In Here!

Featured Replies

Untitled.jpg?m=1356972060

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you members here and also over at the stream. You all are the reason that this community thrives and we all keep coming back. We are like one big happy and some times dysfunctional family. I wubs you all. Thank you for a great 2012! :grouphug:

Untitled.jpg?m=1356972060

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you members here and also over at the stream. You all are the reason that this community thrives and we all keep coming back. We are like one big happy and some times dysfunctional family. I wubs you all. Thank you for a great 2012! :grouphug:

I second that, you guys are family to me.

Yes, thank you Siren for pulling this together. I like the new twists you've given it. You're the best! Thanks to all the contributors! This will be an awesome giveaway thanks to you!

The two years ive already spent with this group have been the best. I strive to look for guilds and communities that treat each other like family instead of people that just spend time with people to pass time, gamercide is probably the closest i have gotten to a true family. I love gamercide with all my heart and hope to see this community keep on living for years to come.

Cheers!

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.