December 27, 201213 yr comment_67746 Has anyone else played it? Tried looking around but didn't see anyone here really talking about it. Bought it on the steam sale and played through all of it over the course of this week and.....just holy shit, if you haven't played it DO IT. I'm normally pretty weary of episodic games(STILL WAITING ON EPISODE 3 VALVE) but Telltale has my money day one for the next season. Report
December 27, 201213 yr comment_67750 Why didn't you get all 5 episodes? Jw. Anyways yea its one of my favorite games now. Very good, I was amazed by how much the story changed from Ep 1 to Ep 5. Report
December 27, 201213 yr comment_67751 I think he was referring to Episode 3 of Half Life 2, and that he is sold for next season. I'm with you on that. I'm anxiously awaiting next season. Fantastic game! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.