December 27, 201213 yr comment_67738 There is like a bajillion free kindle books. This website showcases daily ones both free and at a bargain.http://www.pixelofink.com/ Report
December 28, 201213 yr comment_67769 Have to love free books, but I still have a ton I haven't read that I own. Guess I should read more. Report
December 28, 201213 yr Author comment_67781 I'm tearing through mine like nobodies business. I guess I have too much time Report
December 28, 201213 yr comment_67810 I have time, but I've been using it elsewhere. I can't seem to read and do other things in between. If I start a book I tend to do nothing else but read. Report
December 28, 201213 yr comment_67815 Same as me, Dat. I have to set aside time and not have anything else going on around me. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.