December 19, 201213 yr comment_67419 Is anyone worried or even MILDLY concerned about what may or may not happen friday, or possibly thursday at midnight?I'm not freaking out or anything... but I am a little scared. I mean, what if?? Report
December 19, 201213 yr comment_67420 nah nothing is going to happen, its just like y2k when everyone was freaking out about it starting the end of the world. we will all wake up saturday morning Report
December 19, 201213 yr comment_67422 The end of the Mayan calendar which this is all based on, didn't signal the end of the world. It signaled an end of an era. A new one starts on that day they believed. Report
December 19, 201213 yr comment_67423 The end of the Mayan calendar which this is all based on, didn't signal the end of the world. It signaled an end of an era. A new one starts on that day they believed.This. The "Long Count" is a continual process. The only thing that DOES concern me is the possible shift in the Earth's axis at some point which would DEFINTELY mess with the climate and our existence. Report
December 19, 201213 yr comment_67427 And if it is the end I mean what are you going to do about it, the only thing I plan is to have really good sex the night before just in case. Report
December 19, 201213 yr Author comment_67428 LOLLOL Duece!!Ya'll made me feel a bit better!EDIT: Besides, we spent a shite load on Christmas presents for the kids I better be able to give!!EDIT AGAIN: Stealthy, I don't get your pic... Report
December 19, 201213 yr comment_67432 I'm more concerned about my in laws coming in the following week. Report
December 20, 201213 yr Author comment_67440 Guess not Stealthy... cuz still lost lolooohh poor Dat... hide.... Report
December 20, 201213 yr comment_67454 I work friday. I imagine my work is gonna be a shit pool of idiocy. Report
December 21, 201213 yr comment_67556 Dear Diary,Currently fighting internet dragons.No zombies yet. Report
December 21, 201213 yr comment_67573 And if it is the end I mean what are you going to do about it, the only thing I plan is to have really good sex the night before just in case.This. Report
December 21, 201213 yr comment_67575 Well I am alive and I have a smile on my face, its a good day. Report
December 22, 201213 yr comment_67633 Damn them Myans....i was looking to get out of payin my wife back the $20 i owe Report
December 22, 201213 yr comment_67643 It marked the night that I got drunk like the world WAS ending. If it had, I wouldn't have felt it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.