Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

To hell with Instagram and its new TOS

Featured Replies

Bah. This is stupid and no way to opt out of it. I'm pretty sure I won't be using Instagram anymore even though I enjoy it.

Check this out:

Some or all of the Service may be supported by advertising revenue. To help us deliver interesting paid or sponsored content or promotions, you agree that a business or other entity may pay us to display your username, likeness, photos (along with any associated metadata), and/or actions you take, in connection with paid or sponsored content or promotions, without any compensation to you. If you are under the age of eighteen (18), or under any other applicable age of majority, you represent that at least one of your parents or legal guardians has also agreed to this provision (and the use of your name, likeness, username, and/or photos (along with any associated metadata) on your behalf.

Um, no.

Whenever you sign up for a free service you have the chance to run into this sort of thing. Since it's a free service, they need to make money to pay for hosting the images you upload, etc.

Not saying it's right or anything. Just saying to read the terms of service before going all in on something like this.

  • Author

Whenever you sign up for a free service you have the chance to run into this sort of thing. Since it's a free service, they need to make money to pay for hosting the images you upload, etc.

Not saying it's right or anything. Just saying to read the terms of service before going all in on something like this

.

Oh totally true. THis is just the UPDATED ToS, which you can't opt out of. I know they have to make money but it still sucks haha

  • Author

Anonymous posted a link over twitter on how to download your photos and delete your account. linkage

I think Instagram just did themselves in with that. Not a good business move.

All my instagram photos are saved seperately on my phone in a folder so thankfully I don't have to download them, but as for deleting the account I'm seriously considering it. I don't want to see my face on some billboard for chlamydia medication or some shit because they company purchased a "stock photo" from Zuckerberg/Instagram lol

I actually just heard about this on In Session this morning in a report. Instagram is going to rewrite their ToS, I don't remember the exact words sorry, it didn't apply to me. But no worries, you CAN KEEP USING INSTAGRAM. They WILL NOT be selling your photos.

  • Author

They WILL NOT be selling your photos.

At. This. Time. lol

They reiterated that it's totally a business still and they need to make money and our photos can be used NEXT to ads or some shit like that. That was my understanding about it Jen! Hopefully I'm wrong!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.