December 18, 201213 yr comment_67340 In other news, Kevin is without internet until he replies to this thread.That is all. Report
December 18, 201213 yr comment_67344 No internet f'n sucks. Hope he has a few single player games he can play while he's gone. Report
December 18, 201213 yr comment_67354 Yeah yesterday sucked. Had a day off but the power went out around 1PM. Not much to do all day but a bit of Kindle reading and I went with my brother to see the Hobbit (amazing movie, I wanted it to just keep on going and do the whole book in one movie, regardless of the fact that it was 3 hours long already), and when I got back the internet wouldn't come back up despite the power being back on and recycling the routers power a couple times.It was back up this morning though, thankfully. Thanks for announcing, Dat. It was so weird yesterday to not be able to talk to anyone, that I had to make an awkward phone call to Dat since I have his number, just to say "hi" and see if he'd announce my internet outage lol. I was really looking forward to streaming more Scribblenauts Unlimited yesterday too.Just a lesson in being grateful for what you have I suppose. It only takes a simple power or service outage to make a boring day. All of these devices have to be functioning properly in harmony. Report
December 18, 201213 yr Author comment_67356 That's why you always keep at least one dirty mag handy. Never know when you'll lose the Internet and thus porn. Report
December 18, 201213 yr comment_67357 lol. This is just another incentive to get a smart phone a few months down the line. I'd have been able to use 3G internet and at least browse the forums and maybe even use whatever Mumble app you use. Report
December 18, 201213 yr Author comment_67359 Yeah. Smart phones are nice but get ready to bend over and take the outrageous data package prices. Report
December 18, 201213 yr comment_67361 Yeah. Smart phones are nice but get ready to bend over and take the outrageous data package prices.That's why I'm still happy paying only about $25 every three months for my super basic phone. I want the functionality of a smart phone, but the fees are crazy. It might not be until after I finally get a new position at my job that I try to get one. Report
December 18, 201213 yr Author comment_67362 I don't even remember what I pay for mine and my wife's iPhones. I think it's around $125 a month with data and text and 700 shared minutes through AT&T. Report
December 18, 201213 yr comment_67373 Could always take your Kindle to Starbucks and post from there. Report
December 19, 201213 yr comment_67392 That's why you always keep at least one dirty mag handy. Never know when you'll lose the Internet and thus porn.mind is blown, i never thought about this, i think you just saved my life dat Report
December 19, 201213 yr comment_67412 That's why you always keep at least one dirty mag handy. Never know when you'll lose the Internet and thus porn.A man after my own mind and heart Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.