December 17, 201213 yr comment_67271 Ugh, wow. I need to stop drinking heavily and staying up to 3AM on a work night. STRUGGLING TODAY!!!! hahaI had a hell of a lot of fun casting last night though. Definitely going to give away another Steam game tonight I think too. Report
December 17, 201213 yr Author comment_67273 I don't even want to THINK about drinking at the moment. lol I was barely able to even eat lunch my stomach was so torn up! Report
December 17, 201213 yr Author comment_67288 Again, I'm totally not thinking about drinking at the moment haha Report
December 17, 201213 yr Author comment_67294 Noooooooooo. I Don't think my stomach can take it honestly haha Report
December 18, 201213 yr comment_67311 Yea I had to get off so I could go to work. Who knows what I would have drank/smoked if I had stayed. lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.