Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Snoopy Flying Ace is available now!

Featured Replies

For anyone who's a fan of Crimson Skies for the original Xbox, or just a dog-fighting (no pun intended) enthusiast, Snoopy Flying Ace is now on the Xbox Live Marketplace. You can play as one of 12 Peanuts characters, or import your Avatar if you want to envision what it would be like to be a badass pilot!

Play online in 2-player cooperative modes as well as competitive 16-player matches. Go crazy with 16 unique, customizable airplanes, from barnstorming Sopwiths to the dreaded Fokker triplane of the Red Baron himself! Outfit your plane with 15 weapons to suit your strategy for the next battle. The price is 800 MS Points.

I love Peanuts, and I love airplanes, so this is a must buy for me. Anyone else excited to play this game? B)

How long ago was this announced, I kinda recall remembering seeing something about a snoopy flying game for the original xbox. :blink:

  • Author

This game was announced around the same time as Toy Soldiers I believe. The other game you are thinking of was Snoopy Vs. The Red Baron for the PS2, or something like that. I downloaded it earlier, the game is pretty fun. The controls are simple and easy to pick up, and the game has a charming art style. I dig it, this game is a winner in my book. I haven't done the co-op or competitive multiplayer, but I can't wait to try those out as well. Like I said, if you liked Crimson Skies or any other dog-fighting game, it's worth a purchase.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.