December 10, 201213 yr comment_66974 Wow.... I was watching the watch and Marquez landed a ridiculous right hand that Manny walked RIGHT IN TO!Don't check out the spoiler if you don't want to ruin the fight.Aaaaaaaand here's another massive shot that Pacman took. Wow is all I can say and fucking OUCH. Report
December 10, 201213 yr comment_66977 Ouch indeed.Kind of thrown off by the spoiler tag. Is the spoiler how the punch landed, or that Pac lost? lol Report
December 10, 201213 yr Author comment_66978 The actual knockout punch. It's hard to be spoiled be the fact that he lost (it's all over), but to see the actual punch landed is another thing.Shit was BRUTAL. I'm surprised that first one I posted didn't kill Pac outright, he was down and out for almost two minutes. He walked RIGHT into it, and it was a monster. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.