December 9, 201213 yr comment_66947 Going to try to start this again with Mechwarrior. Please let me know how it works out. I'm still clueless.http://www.twitch.tv/thermonukepanda# Report
December 9, 201213 yr comment_66949 Didn't get a chance to stop by live, but the archive looks alright. Report
December 9, 201213 yr Author comment_66950 I think I'm going to try to up the quality a little bit and see how it affects my streaming. I JUST tried for the first time tonight. Pip and Kev were watching me in Mumble for awhile. Report
December 10, 201213 yr Author comment_66972 Woo hoo! Did some testing last night and I can totally stream 720ish resolution (still a bit blocky cause it's streaming and my max bit rate I set at 1k) and it doesn't look half bad!I'm going to be streaming a lot of Mechwarrior. Report
December 10, 201213 yr comment_66985 The other panda is also streaming for a little Just bought a new game for 8 bucks called chivalry: medieval warfare, so gunna play for a few Report
December 11, 201213 yr Author comment_66992 I just had like two hours of straight drinking and hilarious singing along to Christmas carols while playing Mechwarrior. Ask Fluffy. He was listening haha. Report
December 13, 201213 yr Author comment_67153 Going to stream Perspective I guess on my own channel for now till I figure out whats up. Report
December 14, 201213 yr Author comment_67158 Just finished streaming all of Perspective.... and in 1080 no less (well the last bits anyways). Report
December 14, 201213 yr comment_67164 Pretty sure Chris passed out on stream. Anyone around to cast and knock him off?*edit* nevermind Report
January 10, 201313 yr Author comment_68867 The ThermoNukePanda stream still exists, I Just haven't used it in a little while since I've been casting direct to Gamercide.I'll still use it from time to time if someone else is on Gamercide's stream at the moment. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.