Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

OMG Kevin! Watch this new Dragonball Z live action extended trailer!

Featured Replies

Good trailer, the one thing I never liked about the series though is everyone was so under matched except for Goku and Gohan, so basically if they couldn't beat Vegeta then there was no reason to have any of the other characters fight cell or boo. It just seemed like all the other characters were there to serve as cannon fodder.

  • Author

Good trailer, the one thing I never liked about the series though is everyone was so under matched except for Goku and Gohan, so basically if they couldn't beat Vegeta then there was no reason to have any of the other characters fight cell or boo. It just seemed like all the other characters were there to serve as cannon fodder.

Yeah, I totally know how you feel about that. It's kind of the same with a TON of stories though. It'd be like saying the only capable person in Star Wars was Luke, or that airbending kid in Avatar being the only one who could eventually "win".

Same with Naruto haha. I guess it's just classic storytelling though with one true "hero" of the story.

  • Author

damn that looked way better than the movie they came out with a few years ago

No shit. The Hollywood one was HORRID. I mean cringe worthy. I absolutely hated it!

They should fucking make a Kickstarter to really make this movie. I'd donate in a heartbeat.

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.