December 6, 201213 yr comment_66816 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Nf9nMW8rAhttp://www.otonx.com/What do you guys think? Do they have a shot at this? Is it even possible? Report
December 6, 201213 yr comment_66847 This has scam written all over it, especially how your card is charged right away unlike something like kickstater(which their page desperately tries to look like). Report
December 6, 201213 yr comment_66854 Meh, at best they'd be levels. I guess if you just wanted to grind through the games. I don't see this thing automating a story worth a crap. And it does feel pretty shady. Their order form isn't even secure. Report
December 6, 201213 yr comment_66855 As painful as it is I think Ill have to pass on this lol. All of it sounds nice in theory but I highly doubt they could ever do what they are saying. Report
December 7, 201213 yr Author comment_66882 What about this, guys?http://launch2.universeprojects.com/ Report
December 7, 201213 yr comment_66886 What about this, guys?http://launch2.universeprojects.com/that sounds like something that is beyond anything we can currently do, but would be cool to see. or atleast based on the little that it tells you. although on the other hand it does sound like your just playing like a second life sort of thing Report
December 7, 201213 yr Author comment_66887 Triple A devs were tweeting about it today. People like Mikey Neumann from Borderlands."A "pre-kickstarter" campaign for a game called "The Universe Project" and I just about threw my computer into the wall""Like, those guys know making games is hard, right?"lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.