Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

LEAKED NORTH KOREAN DOCUMENTARY ‘EXPOSES WESTERN PROPAGANDA

Featured Replies

"LEAKED NORTH KOREAN DOCUMENTARY ‘EXPOSES WESTERN PROPAGANDA’ (AND IT’S SCARY HOW TRUE IT IS"

The link below explains how this video came about. It also has the embed of the full hour and a half video.

http://superchief.tv/leaked-north-korean-documentary-exposes-western-propaganda-and-its-scary-how-true-it-is/

Sure, it's propaganda and the words used are often insulting to America and it's citizens. However, some of it is right on the money. When I first started to watch it, I was shaking my head at it. I didn't watch the full video, but the short version had me thinking a lot about popular culture in America.

Kind of funny, because you know the political figures in N Korea probably have sex slaves. N Korea probably used slaves and probably still do. I can't wait until N Korea is gone. I'm actually hoping Kim Jong Ils son will change some stuff up. I know he is allowing pop music and pizza so that is a step.

  • Author

They enslave their own people. They have them working Siberia in Russia in logging camps. They workers are told they'll work abroad (way out of NK for them) and that they'll be paid and be provided lodging. Then they're dumped into these makeshift camps along the train line and forced to live 4 people deep into these tiny mobile trailers.

http://www.vice.com/vice-news/north-korean-labor-camps-full-length

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.