Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Huge GameStop Promo For 3DS

Featured Replies

GameStop tweeted a huge deal if you need to purchase a Nintendo 3DS this holiday season for that someone special on your list.

With the purchase of a 3DS or 3DS XL, you will receive 2 free games!  Before you go putting on your Santa hat and grabbing your keys and credit card, there is a catch.  Those two free games are Steel Diver and your choice of a Nintendogs game.

No word on when this deals end, so if you have a younger gamer on your list who is asking for some 3DS hardware, you might want to take advantage of this deal before it’s gone.

 



View the full article

Ugh... Steel Diver is kind of crap IMO. I played it and wasn't impressed. :( Nintendogs? I'll pass on that too.

On a side note, I just posted in the Game Deals thread about some other 3DS promotions. Best Buy is running an ad for a 3DS XL for only $160. This promotion is from Dec 9th-15th.

Target also has the original smaller 3DS for around $130.

Personally I'd go for the XL model (for reasons described in the Game Deals thread). Great system!! I really like it, even though I enjoy my Vita more at the moment (Ragnarok Oddysey FTW!)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.