December 3, 201213 yr comment_66603 I've been following it, have you?It's quiet around these parts. Is it old west, shit about to go down quiet? Or is it suburbia, shit never happens quiet? Report
December 3, 201213 yr comment_66608 I try to post when I'm not working 60 fucking hours in a week.WE just need new blood that actually bothers to stay around past their "hello" post Report
December 3, 201213 yr Author comment_66650 Would be nice to have new blood, but oh well. I was just bored when I posted this. I know we all have lives with other priorities and this is a busy time of year. I'm glad for who we have. Maybe GG can fire his promo team back up. Lol. What's left of them. Report
December 4, 201213 yr comment_66681 Hi Dat! Ive been unemployed for about a month or so now, so i dont really have a good reason for not posting. just never get around to it anymore, check out the odd and the cool get a laugh and head out. just now trying to get back into WoW and raiding. honestly never realized how much time it took before. Report
December 4, 201213 yr Author comment_66682 Sorry about the job. Hope you get back on your feet soon. It's nice to see you around when we do . Been taking a break from WoW or what? Report
December 4, 201213 yr comment_66700 Sorry about the job. Hope you get back on your feet soon. It's nice to see you around when we do . Been taking a break from WoW or what?i havent been raiding but still was casually playing trying to keep up to date with everything in game. there is a lot to do on a daily basis to keep up with everyone who was raiding. decided to start raiding again, lvld up another toon on a different server to fill an opening in a raid group. so now im starting all over and go figure that eats up all your time trying to re-establish your economy to afford everything. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.