November 30, 201213 yr comment_66530 umm ok then. i dont know how anyone came up with that but i dont want to know Report
November 30, 201213 yr comment_66531 I would totally wear these to work one day for shits and giggles. I think it would be hilarious and I know I could pull it off lol. It'd be awesome! I'd even want to wear a hidden camera to catch people's reactions haha Report
November 30, 201213 yr comment_66532 Lol. It would be funny to see the reactions. Crazy pants. Report
November 30, 201213 yr comment_66533 Flea from the Red Hot Chili Peppers used to wear a pair for years. Report
November 30, 201213 yr comment_66538 Those shoes are like$275 just by themselves. They're a special adidas model, dont ask how I know that... Report
December 1, 201213 yr Author comment_66569 OH MY GOD>You could attach these with velcro and then pass out the toys to kids in a hospital!!! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.