November 29, 201213 yr comment_66502 Here's a live stream from NASA talking about their findings with Messenger.http://www.nasa.gov/...satv/index.htmlTwitter for Messengerhttps://twitter.com/MESSENGER2011 Report
November 29, 201213 yr comment_66503 I saw this, very cool stuff. Isn't it mostly because Mercury is locked in orbit (one side always faces the sun) and it doesn't have an atmosphere? Still awesome though. I'd never expect water on the planet closest to the Sun Report
November 29, 201213 yr Author comment_66504 Definitely no atmosphere, so what they're finding is ice frozen onto objects, I believe. I got into the live stream late and it seems they moved onto questions from Twitter.I also believe they mentioned finding dark matter. Report
November 30, 201213 yr comment_66523 What if they tried to bottle this water and bring it back to earth to study and it ended up being a mutant virus? Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.