November 22, 201213 yr comment_66154 Happy white man stealing land day!(i don't believe that the holidays should be celebrated anymore) Report
November 22, 201213 yr comment_66164 Happy Thanksgiving Gamercide.I shouldn't even be at home still. Decided to leave around noon and completely jack myself up in traffic. Got a terrible night's sleep and could not get up this morning. Report
November 23, 201213 yr comment_66177 Happy Thanksgiving Gamercide!!!!! I am getting ready to go shopping and fight the horde for that flame red 3DS bundle for Granite! Please be safe you are also going to be one of the nuts out there shopping or on the road traveling. Report
November 23, 201213 yr comment_66179 Happy Thanksgiving! I'm off to get drunk and fight the hoard as well. Report
November 23, 201213 yr comment_66181 Doing my shopping form the couch, getting kindle fires for the kids. Report
November 23, 201213 yr comment_66184 First fight under way -- cops called by bitch asslol love the holidays Report
November 23, 201213 yr comment_66186 Happy Thanksgiving, all. After getting off my shift at Wal-Mart, it was worth spending a half hour or so in line to buy a bunch of cheap Blu-Rays for $35. Alien, Aliens, Kingdom of Heaven, Ridley Scott's Robin Hood, Fight Club, The Hangover, Taken, and Boondock Saints. Tried to find Scott Pilgrim but it was only on DVD. Most were $4. Mob, beaten. Report
November 23, 201213 yr comment_66195 Merry ThanksTurkey Day to all! Wal-Mart's already had some damn Christmas decorations up since before Halloween, now I suspect they're going to set up the Christmas tree in the breakroom now that those pesky other holidays are out of the way. Black Friday sales appear to be running all throughout the day. I was only working for a couple hours during the start of the sales last night, if during my whole day the store is as packed as it was, it's going to be hard getting anything cleaned or checked lol. Report
November 23, 201213 yr comment_66197 Well. I bought a monitor and a Wii U. No idea why. I'll probably just sell it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.